The 1910 church was built for the Methodist residents and stood in Main St. Pialba (where Coles now stands).
Donated to the Historical Society in 1987, where it was re dedicated and is now a non- denominational church. Click here to go to the Weddings page
It is available for Weddings, Christenings, Renewal of Vows or Funerals by arrangement.
Regular monthly services are held. A disability ramp is now installed.
The rural surroundings make ideal backdrops for wedding photographs.
Contact Yvonne on 4124 5257 or Margaret on 4124 4791 for information and prices.
Please use the contact form below the Slide Show to make enquiries.
A Church with a difference