Antiques & Collectables Fair (2018)
Our second Antiques & Collectables Fair will be held on the 19th May 2018. It promises to be a successful as our first one.
- Sites available for private sellers, big & small, to SELL their treasures.
- Experts on hand to identify and value YOUR family heirlooms, free of charge! (Hervey Bay’s own “Antiques Roadshow!)
- Hourly personally conducted tours of the Museum featuring “Treasures of the Museum”
- An afternoon auction of items.
- A slide show presentation of Historic Hervey Bay running all day.
- Raffle with variety of prizes including collectables.
- Food & Drinks all day.
All Museum buildings open, showcasing the many new and exciting Exhibits. Free tractor rides for children, also games such as stilts, quoits etc.
Pre bookings for seller’s site essential.
Entry for the day is $10 adults, children free.
For further details regarding the day, please phone the Museum 41284804.
To book and secure a site for the day as a seller, please contact Mrs. Lyn Einam , 040947883
THIS IS NOT A FLEA MARKET! No hand made craft goods, commercially produced modern products, new clothing or food.
Antiques & Collectables Fair (2015)
The 2015 inaugural Antiques and Collectables Fair on the 20th September was a total success with over 400 visitors, many of them bringing along their treasured items to be valued or identified. We were blessed with our usual beautiful Hervey Bay weather. Children enjoyed free tractor rides and old time games like Quoits and Stilts.